Peter has over 30 years of commercial experience in financial services, banking and finance, investment banking, food and agriculture and agribusiness in major multinational firms including; INTL FCStone Inc, Standard Bank PLC, Rand Merchant Bank, ConAgra Foods Inc and Elders IXL Ltd.
Through these roles, Peter has demonstrated skills and capability in:
• Corporate strategy
• Mergers & acquisitions
• long-term supply agreements
• commodity & trade finance
• international trade
• price risk management
• company restructures
• research and development
• corporate governance
Peter has gained extensive hands-on experience in the food & agribusiness, commodities trading and shipping sectors.
Key Executive Roles have included:
• Chief Executive Officer – Australian Meat Processors Corporation
• Deputy Chief Executive Officer Asia – INTL FCStone Inc
• Managing Director Australia – INTL FCStone Australia Pty Ltd
• Executive Director / Head of Agriculture – Standard Bank PLC
• Authorised Representative – Rand Merchant Bank
• General Manager Asia - ConAgra Trade Group
Other major clients have included: James Tyler Group, Real Pet Food Group, Escavox, Argyle Meat, Woolworths, Maryborough Sugar, Cubbie Station, Bunge Group, Skretting Group, Elders Ltd, Gold Coin Group.
Peter holds a Bachelor of Agricultural Science from La Trobe University in Melbourne and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.